Monday 11 June 2012


The Start.........

My name is Adam, I know very little (in fact nothing about Motorcycle mechanics)...

However, the thought of building my own Bobber/Chopper motorbike has been a dream of mine for many years. How to start??????? Having very little experience and an even smaller budget I set about looking at a way I could develop the skills that may be required along with pursuing a dream of building my own bike. This is when I stumbled across a Yamaha XS 250 '81........




xs 250 Yamaha '81......in the beginning



While I don't really know what the finished bike will look like.... the general concept/inspiration is this little bike. I believe this bike has been inspired by the 'Bratstyle' bikes....... all I have is some pictures of this bike, but it is a good starting point...




xs 250 Yamaha ......'bratstyle'



No comments:

Post a Comment